2019年3月13日水曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記⑥~


~神崎さん~
(3月12日)
Today we separated Sam's group and Kim's group, and had classes.
I belonged to Kim's group.
First, we took a test in tongue twister.
I practiced hard on Saturday and Sunday, but I made some mistakes...
I want to do well in next time!
Second, we read a summary and studied about Canadian history. 
The sentences were difficult.
But I asked Kim some words meaning and I could understand them.
Today's my lunch were a sandwich, a banana and cereal bar.
It was good.
After the lunch, we went to fieldwork! 
We went to the Granville Island by bus.
There were many cultures and various people at there.
We can see many arts and handmade goods.
What is especially impress are rainbow thigs.
I fold an atmosphere of liberty. 
It's good place, but today is rainy so it was very cold the outside.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿