2019年3月10日日曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記③~


~一柳さん~

Today, I went to Metropolis at Metrotown, which is British Columbia's largest shopping centre.
There are about 400 stores and services.
I enjoyed shopping with Asari.
We had lunch in KFC.
The iced tea was too sweet for us to drink.
It was very exciting but I felt so tired when I got home because I walked a lot in the center.
At house, I ate coconut curry.
It was delicious!
I talked about Japanese food with my host mother.
I would like to make Japanese food for my host family.






~柳浦さん~

Today, I got up late than usual because there isn’t school.
After that, I ate breakfast. I was so full.
I went to Metropolis at Metrotown with my friends by bus and SkyTrain.
I was surprised at the area of that building.
I bought some clothes and ate food.
I had a great time !








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿