2019年3月16日土曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記⑩~


~荒金さん~

Today, we did a preparation about our future dream.
I was able to examine my future dream and think about my path again.
After, we enjoyed the party.
We played games and took pictures.
It was very fun.
Surprise sent a letters to Sam and Kim.
I was happy.
After school, I had coffee with my friends at "Tim Hortons".
So I bought my host family a some donuts.
The language training is very fulfilling and able to grow.








~杉原さん~

Today, I announced my future dream.
It was very difficult to find a career that I wanted to be, write sentences in English,and tell people about it.
However,by asking my friends and teachers what they don't understand,I learned a new English proficiency.
From now on life I want to use English not only from Japanese but also from the familiar places.
And today was the last school.
Looking back at the beginning,I felt uneasy,but it was good that I was able to do things that I couldn't do,discover new things,and learn a lot about the good things about Canada.
Thank you for your wonderful time.
Written by Rena Sugihara




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿