2024年3月11日月曜日

Monday, March 11th NZ Blogpost

こんにちは。ブシャールです。

今日の活動の様子を生徒が紹介します。

宮川 真音です。今日は南極センターの紹介です。

I'm having a very good time in New Zealand. Today, we went to the International Antarctic Centre. By going into the 4D theater and -8 degree room, I was able to experience something like being in Antarctica. Also, it was very fun to meet penguins and husky dogs. I was happy to be able to buy a stuffed husky dog that can only be bought at the Antarctic Centre.


A week has passed since I came to New Zealand, and my worries about my homestay and the school have completely disappeared. I am having a good time every day.
The weather was so nice on the weekend that my host family took me to the Sumner Beach and Cave Rock.
It was great to see the magnificent scenery of New Zealand.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿