2024年3月4日月曜日

Sunday March 3rd NZ Blogpost


こんにちは、ブシャールです。
生徒たちは元気に活動しています。
日曜日の様子を生徒が紹介します。
濵田 みことです。
This is my third day in New Zealand. I went to the city with my host mother, Joe.
The first thing I saw when I went to the city was a big bridge of remembrance.
The bridge of remembrance is the Christchurch War Memorial.




There is also a train track in the middle of the city, and trains pass by.
After that, I went to an ice cream shop in the city and had New Zealand's famous Hokey Pokey ice cream. The caramel grains in the vanilla ice cream were very delicious.


After that, my host mother brought me to a place called Cracroft Reserve, where I saw a very beautiful and pleasant view. 

The cafe in the area was amazing, very stylish and very mysterious.


The cafe in the area was amazing, very stylish and very mysterious.


People in New Zealand are very kind and when they hear that I am an international student, they say nice things like, "Enjoy New Zealand!" New Zealand is the most wonderful place.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿