2024年3月12日火曜日

Tuesday, March 12th NZ Blogpost

こんにちは。ブシャールです。

今日の活動の様子を生徒が紹介します。

小浦 結花です。今日は学校生活の紹介です。

Today, we practiced Maori's dance a little.

Both men and women could enjoy it!



After that, I had a little time, so I played volleyball outdoors.

We had fun together!


And I bought chips at the school kiosk for the first time today!

At Hornby High School, everyone puts chairs on their desks after the last class of the day.


Tomorrow is Sakurako and my kiwi mum's birthday!  I am happy to be able to

 celebrate their birthdays.


I'm sad that I'll be back in Japan in a little while. I wanted to make more memories in

New Zealand. I'd like to spend the rest of my  time dearly. Everyone is really

enjoying New Zealand.

I am glad that I was able to come to New Zealand with these 19 people!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿