2019年3月11日月曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記④~


~大川さん~

Today,I went to the Vancouver aquarium and Metropolis at Metrotown with my friends and Ms.Ito.
First, We went to the Vancouver aquarium.
There were many fishes and sea animals.
Fishes were so beautiful and sea animals were so big.
My favorite is jellyfish like a flowers.
We took many pictures and movies.
Next, We went to Metropolis at Metrotown.
It was so large.
We drank bubble tea and did some shopping.
We had a great time!








~菅野くん~

Summertime started from today.
I confused the summertime because Japan don’t have this system.
But I was accustomed soon.
Today, I was shopping.
First I went to Gastown.
I want to get family’s souvenirs, so I visited SMILEY shop which is done business by Japanese people.
I bought rare honey in this shop.
At the lunch, we went to past restaurant.
It’s meals is taste good good good!
Putting that aside, I was surprised at difference Japan and Canada.
For example, in japan, when we get off the bus, some people say “ありがとう” (adult often don’t say) but but!
In Canada, many people say” thank you!” .
I think the scene is marvelous!!!






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿