2019年3月15日金曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記⑨~


~夢空さん~

Today, we made dream catcher.
Dream catcher wears a decoration such as a feather on a circle like a spider's nest in the circle.
It is a symbol of Canada, and it can be a deterrent to a nightmare during sleep.
We put a thread through a metal ring and decorated it with a feather and so on.
It was difficult to make a dream catcher for me but it was very fun.
I had a "Tim Hortons" hot chocolate during the break time.
It was very delicious and reasonable.
And after school, I went Metrotown shopping.
I drank "bubble tea" with my friends.
I would like to work hard on the school on the last day and enjoy it very much!!








~松吉君~

Today, I prepared for the presentation for tomorrow at school.
The content of the presentation is about future dreams.
We prepared posters for our future dreams and prepared for tomorrow's presentation.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿