2019年3月13日水曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記⑦~


~和暢子さん~

Today We painted the national emblem of Canada.
It was fun at first, but I was very tired.
After that we prepared to turn the princess's story into a modern version.
My team chose Cinderella.
It was very fun.
We'll give a presentation on this topic tomorrow.
This is my second presentation in Canada.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
Unlike yesterday, today was very sunny and the sky was very beautiful.





~田鍋さん~

So today is my turn!
At the school today,we learned about the coat of arms of Canada,and we painted it.
We realized mythology is like a Disney princess and made a original story.
For example, Rapunzels lives in the tower, but I created that she lives in mansion. Not in the tower.
Our class has split (up) into several groups.
Our group had thought originally little mermaid story,and we changed position between mermaid and staff of Aquarium.
I really love Disney Princess so I’m so excited about this class today!!!
Tomorrow I’ll present the story that we had thought of today.
So excited!!!!
After school, I went to science world with a couple of friends and a teacher.
We stayed there only an hour but it was really fun!!
I really wanna go again when I have time.
After that we went to “gong cha” which is very famous pearl tea shop and I ordered Oreo pearl.
I couldn’t drink all of it but I was able to spend a nice time with my friends so that was all right.
After we said goodbye to each other, I walked around downtown with my teacher and then went back home.
When I get home, I ate dinner.
I’m thankful for my host mom coz she cooked delicious food.
I’m glad to spend a nice day today!
And thanks for watching this😊









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿