2019年3月9日土曜日

語学研修~生徒の日記②~


今日は、古谷さんと杉本さんの日記を紹介します。


~古谷さん~

Today, I got up at 7:15.
I had two pieces of bread and egg, orange juice for breakfast.
And I gave a presentation with Eri at school.
We prepared for the presentation yesterday.
It was so interesting.
For example, I made a poster and learned English for the presentation.
It was successful, so I'm glad.
I went to Robson street with Eri after school.
We looked for clothes there, but we didn't buy anything.
Tomorrow is Saturday, I want to go to Canada's department store.







~杉本さん~

March 8th
Today I went to school alone in the morning.
I was nervous because I had to give a presentation in English
 about Newfoundland and Labrador in front of everyone, but it was fun!
It is weekend from tomorrow, but I have to memorize the Tongues Twister, very long sentence.
I will do my best.
I talked about foods with my host family last night.
I said I want to eat rice, so my host mother cooked rice.
I was surprised because I found "mirin" and "salt" when she was cooking.
It tasted similar to the Japanese rice and it was delicious.
After school, I went to Gastown with my friends.
I ate some maple cookies.
I got tired because I walked a lot.
I want to do a lot of things this weekend.

Written by Noa Sugimoto









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿